Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Erotic stories [Kindle Edition] - Ebook from Me..!!


dear all reader..
Recently i start to write some Ebooks. I hope you will like this my new stapes..!!
This is my first Ebook on Amazon..
e book name is 'My Short Erotic Stories'
don't panic.. because this is most salable subject on internet....and i have made one sale within week... i also write on other subjects.. find on E books tag...
You can bay this E book from Amazon.com

or click this link for purchesing
My Short Erotic Stories
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Here's where I get my erotic books. But I'm always looking for new sources! Will you be posting any teasers or excerpts?